Wash & Care
- Wash before first use in cold/room-temperature water, preferably with laundry bag.
- Use gentle detergent. Bleach and fabric softener are not recommended.
- After washing and drying, the diapers /swaddle may become whiter in color due to their unbleached and undyed natural fabric characteristics. In addition, they will become softer, fluffier and more absorbent.
- If needed, iron with lowest heat setting.
- If drying machine is used, use a low temperature setting.
There are no reviews yet.